Buffalo Chicken Dip Made Maro Friendly
Everyone loves a good buffalo chicken dip. The problem is is that it’s super high in fat and sodium. Well, I’ve switched that up for you and made a version of it that’ll keep your tummy flatter and your love handles a little less there.
The recipe is super easy and inexpensive.
For this round I did..
- 3 chicken breast cooked at 350 for 30-60 minutes depending on the size of them thangs. I seasoned them with sesame seeds (1 tbsp), fresh garlic minced (t tbsp), sea salt (to taste), pepper (to taste), dehydrated onions minced (about 1/4 cup), onion powder (1 tsp), garlic powder (1 tsp), olive oil (about 1/4 cup) and chicken stock (however much of it that you want man). Obviously flavor your chicken however you want.
- 4 stalks of celery cut to size of your choice
- 1 container of tomatoes from Publix or about 1 cup of tomatoes. The more the merrier!
- Hidden Valley ranch seasoning, about half the packet
- about 1.5- 2 cups of buffalo sauce depending on how hot you want it. I did about 1.5. I used Sweet Baby Ray’s buffalo wing sauce and I actually loved it more than Franks
- 1 cup of Chobani Greek non-fat yogurt
The best part of all of this is you cut out the crazy amount of fat and reduced the sodium content by like 2/3.
- After chicken cools down, start forking to separate or if you have a Kitchen aid, crank that sucker up and let it shred that chicken for you
- I like to add the tomatoes and celery next
- Add the greek yogurt and ranch seasoning
- Add buffalo sauce and add whatever else that’s left or extra that you want to add
I love to eat this stuff with celery, sandwich style, by itself or with some crackers. It’s super easy, super yummy and is packed with flavor.
Send me your results and thoughts on the recipe! I want to see your creations~